OwhiroMamas

News and views from two ladies at the bottom of the world.

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Ruth: I'm back!




Home again that is. I was going to add a picture of the bay but decided to go with this one of some established trees instead...just to give some credit where credit is due.

Staying with family up north was very healing. This is something I am just finding out now that I am home.

It hasn't been an easy day but it ended well with a trip to the gym where I managed 2 lengths of backstroke sans panic attack. A lifetime record for me. It helped that there was a panic button (for emergency use only) at the midway mark. Funny how a panic button, clearly marked, can remove the need to panic.
Anyway, now is the hour for me to fall into a dreamless sleep. Don't worry, I've resigned myself to following doctor's orders in terms of prescribed quantities.

2 Comments:

  • At 2:15 AM, Blogger Jude said…

    Welcome home, Jellybean. Let the healing continue.

    xo

     
  • At 7:31 PM, Blogger zerbs said…

    Glad to hear you are home. I hope every day becomes better and brighter. Actually I know with every passing day things will improve.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home