OwhiroMamas

News and views from two ladies at the bottom of the world.

Thursday, February 01, 2007

Ever changing


Just home from visiting with Ruth. It was a nice time. She is doing well. The house she is in is very open and she is free to be. Everywhere else she's been has been more controlled. Here she can lock her own door and get some privacy and there are people there who have been through what she is going through. That's really important.

We walked on the beach and sang songs. We didn't talk about any of the stuff. I'm getting stronger. She's getting better. Things feel more stable today.

Work is hectic, but I welcome that.

I do exist and I am needed by Ruth, but mostly myself.

Got the new Shins album today.

Going swimming tomorrow.

Hope all is well in your world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home