OwhiroMamas

News and views from two ladies at the bottom of the world.

Saturday, January 27, 2007

MAROLYN: Long and winding road

Ruth's mom has said that Ruth will recover quickly, it's me that is going to take time. Although it has only been just under a month that this has all been going on, I'm feeling the strain.

Ruth changes her mind every two minutes about what she needs. She tells me to get some space and take care of my needs, but at the same time she needs something, she get's angry if I don't provide. The most frustrating part about this is that she often doesn't verbally tell me what she needs, she wants me to intuit.

I'm scared.

2 Comments:

  • At 12:26 PM, Blogger mintyfaglady said…

    This must be really tough on you. Both of you.
    There's nothing I can say to make it any better, but you're not alone.
    Thinking of you - you'll get through this, I'm sure.

     
  • At 5:58 AM, Blogger Jude said…

    I am so sorry, Marolyn. It's hard when you're in the middle of an emotional tug of war. Just try to take deep breaths and remember that this isn't the Ruth we know and love - this is Ruth trying to find herself again.

    All you can do is try your best. xo

     

Post a Comment

<< Home