OwhiroMamas

News and views from two ladies at the bottom of the world.

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Ruth: Still here, and thanks for all the fish!

Home at last. 2 days now. It feels great. I'm too lazy too give you a photo.

Thanks so much to everyone who emailed, called, sent cards, gifts, visited or all of the above. I am a priviledged individual and grateful to have you all in my life. Forgive me for taking some time in thanking you personally.

Marolyn is suffering a lot, which I find to painful to see. I am pretty distant with her.

It's not what it seems. I'm just done with other people's pain right now. For 3+ years I've OD'd on other people's pain and I'm saying
"No more".
"Anybody got pain, they can take it elsewhere"
"2007 may as well be the year of the selfish mofo female dog for all I care, I'm gonna have fun"

I'd hate to cause the one person I love more than anything in this world any more pain though. That's why I'm taking a prescribed tablet and going to bed right now...and asking you lovely readers to look out for her, cos right I'm looking the other way.

3 Comments:

  • At 11:09 AM, Blogger mintyfaglady said…

    Glad you are home and recovering. Strength to you both.

     
  • At 3:19 AM, Blogger Jude said…

    Sending hugs to both of you from far away.

     
  • At 7:26 PM, Blogger zerbs said…

    I'm happy to hear you are home. I hope my healing thoughts are making their way across the globe to you and Marolyn. I love you both. Barb

     

Post a Comment

<< Home