OwhiroMamas

News and views from two ladies at the bottom of the world.

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Marolyn: Ready for the Adventures Ahead!

M: It's been a long time coming, but we have sucessfully finished our first round of inseminations! Phew, it was an experience. Hopefully, if we are lucky, we may not have to do it again. Now we wait until the pregnancy test on October 30th . It will be an interesting couple of weeks. I plan on watching a lot of DVDs and improving my handy(wo)man skills.

My list of things to do includes:

* Remove a monumental amount of cat poop from underneath our outside staircase. (Cat poop can be very toxic to unborn babies) I called about 20 cleaning companies yesterday but only got laughed at several times. So it's a stinky job for me.

* Clear the clutter. A small house, big crafting ideas and a love of pretty colours has filled our casa with muchos cosas. The Salvation Army will surely put us on their thank you list this year.

* Go to work. This is a hard one. After being semi-employed since April, I am going back to work full time + starting Oct. 24. I will be managing a prepress/design studio at the printing company I quit in April. You spin me right round, baby. The money will be good, but I will miss the freedom.

* Get a digital camera to keep all of yous updated on the bump to come.

That's all for now, got to get some cleaning done. Much love, Marolyn

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home